1 an offensive term for a Black nursemaid in the southern U.S.
- Rhymes: -æmi
- A child's name for mamma, mother.
"Mammy" may refer to:
- Mammy archetype, a stereotype of a black woman, depicted as rotund, homely, and matronly
- Mammy (1930 film), starring Al Jolson, featuring the song "To My Mammy"
- "My Mammy", a U.S. popular song, a huge hit for Al Jolson
- Mammy (Gone with the Wind), the O’Haras' outspoken housemaid in the film version of Gone with the Wind
- Mammy Two Shoes, a recurring character in MGM's Tom and Jerry cartoons, a heavy-set middle-aged black woman
- Mami Wata, a pantheon of ancient water spirits or deities
- Mammoth Tank, in the Command & Conquer real-time strategy computer games
- Mammy Yochum, a white hillbilly from the cartoon "Little Abner"
mammy in French: Mamy